Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Oh Wretched man that I am!

Ok, So I feel like crap! why? do you care? well if you do continue to read......

My first post on this blog was me whining about my wife's lack of thought towards our 13th Anniversary.... well I just got finished watching and reading a friend's blog... yea guess what they did on their 6th anniversary, sat in a hospital waiting to find out if their son had a disease that we would die in 6 months or lukemia where he would have a long hard battle for the next year!!!

Here is his link:
http://spidermanfightscancer.com/

WARNING:
Do NOT watch the videos they will make you cry your little heart out. Yes I did!!!

My anniversary sounds wonderful in comparison. I got to go to a last minute dinner with all four of my beautiful wonderful daughters and share it with my most amazing wife (even if she didn't get me a card). I pray that my friends 7th anniversary will be cancer free and that they have a dinner with all the beautiful children.

Oh the wretched weak and pathetic man that I am.

No comments: