Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Game Night!!!! (Invite)

Hey Everyone, if you know us you know we love to play games. Soooo we have been trying to have game nights where we invite people over, but then we feel like some get left out. So I am going to try this a little differently, if it works out then you can keep an eye on my blog to find out when we are doing another one.

So here is your official Invite (not personal I know but still an invite for you)

This Friday October 10 at 6:00PM @ my House (what?!? You don't know where I live, well then you may need to contact me for directions)

We are game addicts so we have a pretty good selection of games, but please feel free to bring any games you don't think we have.

Also if you could bring a snack to share that would be great.

Hope to see you there.

Oh yeah bring your kids, it gets crazy sometimes but it lets the kids have some fun with other kids.

3 comments:

Skeeven said...

Okay,

There may be a few problems with this Blog invite....

1) I am assuming everyone reads my blog......

2) You may feel weird about coming since I didn't personally invite you

3) Maybe you are worried some weirdos (beside me the host) will show up.

Oh well... What am I suppose to do.

If you are planning on coming leave a comment and how many quest you are planning on bringing.

-S

Skeeven said...

Well, Even though no one commented or said they would come. It turned out to be a great Success!!!

We had three different families show up and we had a blast talking and playing games!!!

My wife is almost unbeatable.

Thanks everyone for coming over It was a great time by all. (even if it is only my opinion)

Tiercy said...

Thanks for the invite. I too love games and don't get to play them very often. The night was just what I needed!